By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. In order to use the service you must confirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years old;
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RoomOrders’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RoomOrders’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RoomOrders at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on RoomOrders’s website are provided “as is”. RoomOrders makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RoomOrders does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
While we will use our reasonable endeavors to supply the services, we shall not be responsible for any failure to provide services or any unavailability. In no event shall RoomOrders or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RoomOrders’s Internet site, even if RoomOrders or a RoomOrders authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
RoomOrders is not a merchant of any products offered by hotels or restaurants. The restaurants exclusively are responsible for complying with all rules and regulations. RoomOrders does not verify products, services, or prices offered by the Restaurants. Each restaurant is responsible for this. RoomOrders will not be liable or responsible for any services, food items, or products provided by any restaurant that might cause injury or any health-related issue.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RoomOrders’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RoomOrders does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. RoomOrders may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. RoomOrders does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RoomOrders has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RoomOrders of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to RoomOrders’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.